SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 11, 2017

Skull & Rose Graphic Tee



As I get older I go through phases where I don't know want my style to be. Should I be more preppy? Should I be more edgy? I always go through periods of what I want my style to look like. I am the type of person that loves the girly trends like peplums or the grunge look of ripped jeans. I just plainly love all fashion. So when I saw this tee something told me I had to have it. It is just different from anything else I own. And trying new items or prints is what defining your style is all about. I love graphic tees. This one is a perfect fall transition tee with the trendy skull and red rose print. This one is from Target and very affordable at $12.99.

T-Shirt: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Heels: Wet Seal
Purse: Ross
Choker: Forever 21
Sunglasses: # Sunglasses