SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 7, 2017

Off the Shoulder Top





I am just not ready to put away my summer whites and stripes, and transition to Fall colors and boots. First of all I live in Florida and it is still incredibly hot outside. Secondly, these outfits just make me feel good! I love white denim or pants. It's such an easy summer look and even easier to pair back to any color. For this outfit I went with more of a girly look with floral appliqué off the shoulder top and wicker bag. This type of outfit is perfect for popping some neons. It's an unexpected color combo but looks amazing! Perfect for a day out shopping or brunch with the girls!

Top: Target 
Jeans: Target
Purse: Aldo (similar)
Heels: Express (similar)
Earrings: Charolette Russe (similar)
Bracelet: Forever 21 (similar)
Sunglasses: Lauren Conrad c/o Kohls (similar)



Follow my blog with Bloglovin