SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Fall Transition Outfit





A little fact about me is that I am not a morning person. I have to wake up pretty early to go to work and I am so groggy in the mornings that I usually just stand in my closet and look at everything I own and think "I really need to go shopping" or "there's nothing in here I want to wear". That struggle is so real. So when I saw this tank top I knew I had to have it. Because it is me every morning. 

Knowing that many stores are going to start to transition to Fall apparel now, makes me ready for some different weather other than just, hot. So, I was like how can I start to make it feel more like my wardrobe is changing with the season. Well the answer is easy, simple maxi skirt, tank top and short booties. Mixing in warmer colors and the short booties won't over heat you. Plus add a knot in your skirt or a little extra detailing.

Tank Top: TJ Maxx
Skirt: JC Penney's
Booties: Wet Seal
Purse: Ross
Bracelets: Target, Gap
Sunglasses: #Sunglasses