SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Summer Trend: White Heels



While trying to find a dress to wear to a wedding I am attending soon, I came across that white heels are the shoes to have this summer. Celebrities are wearing them not only just on the streets, dressing up their denim but also on the red carpet. White heels or pumps are a great way to bring a classic, crisp look to any outfit. I don't wear very many pumps, I prefer wedges. They are more comfortable for me at work and running around all day. These wedges above are from Express. I love the Express wedges, they are some of the most comfortable I have owned. I am surprised at myself that I don't have a pair of solid white heels though. The more I think about all the different types of outfits I can wear with white heels, the more I wonder why I don't have a pair. I guess I will have to go buy a pair to have. How cute are the ones below with the ankle strap! Must own!!!