Monday, July 17, 2017

Ipsy: July Glam Bag Review



tarte Rain Forest of the Sea Deep Dive Cleansing Gel: I am obsessed with tarte products. I love everything from their brand. I actually have a larger version of this gel that I got with the Radiance Ritual Travel Set that I got in Sephora. I hadn't tried the cleansing gel yet though. I had used the Marine Boosting Mist to give my face a little refresh feeling. The gel was nice, not a lot a fragrance. My face did not feel as dry as it usually does. Since I like to use "gritty" face washes to help wash all the make up off my face, those can be really drying. After I added spritzed on some of the Marine Boosting Mist and my face felt very hydrated.

BRTC Jasmine Waterful Sleeping Mask: This is a Korean mask that goes on clear and it's intention is to help lock in moisture while you sleep so when you wake up your face feels hydrated. I used this mask after the Tarte Deep Dive Cleansing Gel and spray. I suffer from dry skin on my face so I was intrigued with this product. I did wake up and my face was still moisturized. It was a refreshing feeling. I'm sure you have to use continuously to see even more changes but I think I would buy a full size version on this mask.

Tresique Mini Concealer Crayon: Another brand that I have come to love through Ipsy introduction. This is my first concealer from them. It was pretty light for my skin tone right now, since I have a banging tan going on right now. But since I still do have dark circles under my eyes I applied it to a fresh face with no other makeup so that you could tell the difference. It's not as much coverage as I am used to but if you are looking for just a little something, this creamy crayon formula would be good for you. I applied the crayon to the left side of photo. Shade: Porcelain.


Seraphine Botanicals Ginger & Gold Blush: OK, new obsession ALERT!!! This is a magnificent blend of gold and peach shimmer. I love it! I wore it to work this morning and I already want to buy the another one. It is just enough color, but it would be easy to go overboard with it. I would also use it as an eye shadow as well. And it is healthy for your skin, 99% natural. 

Ciate London Wonderwand Gel-Kohl Hybrid Liner: Alright I personally usually gravitate towards liquid liners on my uppers for work and pencils for an night out look. But, I chose to switch it up this morning. I used this new one on my upper lids. Formula was good, glided on very well and didn't smudge upwards (since my eyelids are creased). I love this brand, I have several of their products through Ipsy bags, but you can probably find a less expensive pencil in drug stores. See below for eyeliner and blush.