Monday, June 19, 2017

Makeup Monday: Birchbox June Review

So I recently signed up to receive Birchbox. This is my second box I have received. I was skeptical because I really like my Ipsy bags, and was worried I would receive duplicate samples. So far I have received different brands and different products. 

 The Beauty Crop Blush Duo: This duo has a cream pink blush and a peachy powder blush. I really like this one. I love blushes and this is a great one for traveling. Both formulas are very easy to apply and the cream one is very soft.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair: I usually don't use to much night repair serums. I do have very dry skin and usually use moisturizer. This serum is used to help prevent aging, improves dryness and reduces wrinkles. So far I can tell a difference in my dryness. I think I would purchase a larger bottle and see if continues to work for me.

Dr. Jart+ Beauty Balm: This BB cream reminds me of a highlighter, I would mix this with my foundation for a glow-y finish. It has a slight pink undertone and would definitely help cover imperfections. I will definitely be buying a full size version.

Vasanti Brighten Up Face Rejuvenator: I love face washes that are a little "gritty". It makes me feel like it is washing all the dirt and dead skin off so that the brighter, clearer skin can come through. And that's exactly what this rejuvenator does. This cleanser has tiny little microcrystals. It is formulated to replicate microdermabrasion results.

Mellow Matte Liquid Lip Paint: I speak to a lot of people who either like matte lip sticks or they can't stand them. I actually really like them. Some f them can be drying to the lips. But this one was not. And I love this shade. It's a little darker, but a neutral shade at that. The website link has more colors that go from very bold to everyday shades.

The Beauty Crop Blush Duo

Dr. Jart+ Beauty Balm

 
Mellow Matte Liquid Lip Paint: Tehran