Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Target Romper for all Body Types


I can't even describe how excited I am to share this. I haven't owned a romper since I was a kid. Rompers always hit me in all the wrong places. I try them on all the time when I am out shopping and I always go home without one. Until, I found this gem at Target this past weekend. Just by chance I saw it, glanced it up and down and thought to myself "why not try it on." It fit perfectly! Since I have wider hips the waist line on rompers need to be higher. Like this one, the waistline is higher and the shorts are a little bit longer. I loved it so much I went back the next day and bought every other color they had in my size. It was from the juniors section so I did have to size up. I can't wait for this weekend to rock this romper! 

Romper: Target
Heels: Express (similar)
Bracelets: Bourbon & Boweties (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors (similar)