SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Ipsy May Glam Bag Review


I really like the bag this month. It is one of the largest I have ever received. I can finally fit quite a bit of makeup in here.

Luxie Precision Foundation Brush: I have received several of this brand of brushes. I love how soft the bristles are and they are very easy to clean. They have really good eye brushes too.

Briogeo Rosarco Milk Leave In Conditioner: I don't receive a lot of hair samples in my bags. I received a face wash from this brand before and I liked it. I put in my damp hair and let my hair air dry. It did feel softer, and also kind of cleaner, if that makes sense. 

Mannakadar Highlighter & Bronzer Duo: This brand also I have received several of their samples. I have liked their eyeshadows and other highlighters. I used the highlighter this morning. I think this was a cool combo but it was kinda hard to get just the highlighter on my brush. I had to find a super small blush brush. 

it Cosmetics Superhero Mascara: I love this brand. The more I try from it, the more I fall in love with them. This was the first time I tried the Superhero mascara. Made my lashes long, I liked the actual brush too. I am kind of picky about the brushes on mascaras. I would definitely buy the full size version of this one.

Cailyn Extreme Matte Tint Lipstick: Awesome color first of all! I think this would be a perfect transitional color from summer to fall. I don't really care for how it smells (kind of picky about that too). This is a great everyday color as well. I checked out their website and they have a ton of different shades! 

2c3abe47d9a8a81c07f8322e9c5a923a69bc39893892fd4559