Tuesday, April 15, 2014

New Make Up Products

Ok so I am obsessed with anything to do with organization. I had been on the hunt for the perfect make-up organizer for a while now. I needed a large one for all my lipsticks, eye shadows and other randomness. I kept coming across smaller ones that just wouldn't suffice. Until I went to Home Goods and found this gem for only $12.99!!! I needed to own it! It has been working out perfectly even though I still have a three-drawer caddy full of stuff still, this makes it perfect for me to get all my daily uses out easily.

My other new favorite find is my Kabuki Limited Edition set of brushes from Eco Tools! I love this brand of brushes in that they are so soft and make you look like a professional, even if your not! Definitely a make-up lovers must have :)