Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 15 Outfit of the Day

On the 15th, I was teaching one of my fashion classes at a local library. I usually always dress comfortably/casually for my classes. I like to show those who attend that there's a lot you can do with just a few items. On this day it was just a tad chilly in Florida, and since I just recently moved and really got to see all the clothing and accessories that I own (which was very over-whelming!) I found a whole bunch of cute clothes that were packed away! This pair of Gap black leggings are so comfortable and I wish I could live in them during winter. The white tank is from Rhonda Shear, and it has the built in shelf bra, which I love. And the sweater is from Charlotte Russe (I used buy a lot from that store :) The sweater was one of the finds from my pack aways. The boots are from Rue 21 Etc and my bag is Jessica Simpson from Stein Mart. My pendant necklace is from Tilly's surf store. They actually have some cute items in there! And of course my Michel Kors sunnies! I really liked this outfit, after the class I went to lunch with my sister and met some friends up at the mall. It was an easy look for all my events that day.