SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 14 Outfit of the Day

For my Valentine's Day I choose a simple new style. I wore my favorite A.N.A skinny jeans from JCP, a white wide strap tank from Gap. I love these tanks because they have a little bit of spandex in them to help keep their shape. The 100% cotton ones always did this weird stretching out and it just looked horrible. Now my favorite part of the outfit is my blue striped infinity scarf. I wore it as more of a shawl/sweater! This is such a cute idea to try to add a little something else to a relatively plain outfit. It is always cold in the office I work in, so its just enough to keep me warm. Since Spring is coming up there are so many patterns of infinity scarves coming out, my favorite is the chevron print! I'm obsessed with chevron! My flats are navy blue suede from Old Navy. These are the most comfortable flats!