Monday, February 10, 2014

Christian Fashion Week 2014

This weekend was the 2nd Annual Christian Fashion Week. This time around was a full week of fashion events. I was lucky enough to be a stylist for three designers this year! What a whirlwind!

Thursday night was their VIP Party. Where we all got to mingle with the designers, other stylists, make-up artists, and all the other volunteers.
This is Dali Hernandez I helped style her line on Friday night. Such a sweet lady! 

Here is a backstage shot of Dali's models before making their way to the runway! These girls were amazing!

Saturday was a crazy day! I was styling Rachel Weathersby line. She unfortunately wasn't able to make the event so I helped represent her line. Her designs were so intricate and detailed, I felt like I was in the 20s era! 
Here's a shot of her models before strutting their stuff on the cat walk! 

Since Rachel couldn't be there to represent her line, I walked the runway for her. I was so nervous! I am definitely more of a behind the scenes type! That's why I am a stylist!

The other designer I helped to style was Mendinah Hagan-Morgan. Her line was more of a winter inspired. I was on the hunt to find some berets! I ended up finding the perfect ones in an army-navy store! 
Here's a great picture of all her models together! Can I have all of this for my wardrobe??!!!

I am so happy that I got to be apart of this incredible event! I look forward to seeing what the next year brings!