Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bright Neons!

Bright Neons!

A few weeks ago I went to my first Young Professional's meeting, I was lucky enough to meet Karla Jo Helms (KJ as she introduced herself) the founder and CEO at JoTo PR. She gave a great speech about personal and professional branding. I got some great ideas about what I want to do with my company and where I want to take it.

Well since I have an eye for fashion and definitely admire those who have style, I simply just adored Karla Jo's outfit! She reminded me of someone from the Bond movies, but her style was very Kate Spade meets Milly. She paired an Ann Taylor beige polka dot blouse with an Ann Taylor bright pink pencil skirt. And my favorite part of her outfit...her Nine West emerald pumps. With the pop of green color added to her pink ensemble really makes this a trendy outfit! Karla Jo added some chunky jewelry and her look was complete!

Big thanks to Karla Jo for letting me feature her in my blog!



This was my take on pairing brights together. I am wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a royal blue 3/4 length blazer, a white tank, and neon yellow ballet flats, and of course paired with my Tory Burch tote!